Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing 3

Okay. Okay. I am a little behind the power curve but I am back in the saddle. Actually, I could not sit very well the last few weeks so it was difficult to sit at the computer for any length of time--even 30 seconds. Reading the RSS info was going to take more than 30 seconds so I put it off. My husband said I should act my age and not go white water rafting. I said that had nothing to do with my back being 'a pain' and not being able to sit.

I enjoyed setting up the RSS feeds. It took no time at all and seems like having info sent to you rather than looking for it saves time. I noticed my computer with also has an automatic area to have RSS feeds sent to it that does not need to go to a "feed server".

Bye for now

1 comment:

JeanneBR said...

:-) I think age is all a state of mind, myself...